Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Week 7 in Second Life

Today, I learned how to make a URL provider, slideshow, and book. This task was a great opportunity to problem solve.

The URL provider was manageable; however, I kept on selecting all the faces instead of 1, but towards the end of the activity I figured it out. All I needed to do was click on 1 side of my prim.

The slideshow was a nice breath of fresh air because most of the clicks were drag, hold, and drop.

The book became a little complicated because we were not able to insert images from our materials. I learned in order to insert images into my content folder, I need to make sure they are modifiable and copyable, however at the end of class, I created a book, then accidentally left it behind. Thank you Dr. Peter for returning it.

No comments:

Post a Comment